Monday, July 09, 2007

Book 'em, Danno.



Today, although unfortunately not in Hawaii, I'm 5-0.

I share this day with Tom Hanks,David Hockney, Elias Howe (the inventor of the sewing machine), and O.J. Simpson.

If I had been born in Kentucky instead of Colorado, my birthday would be tomorrow!

6 comments:

A. D. said...

PS – I think something in this post has whacked your blog.

Pamela Johnson Parker said...

Thanks--I am also exactly the same age as the "KILL THE RABBIT" opera cartoon. I think Harvey tried his hand at posting something from U-tube that was probably that cartoon. He came in singing Happy Birthday in his Mel Blanc/Elmer Fudd voice to that tune. He was bringing jewelry so I could not get too angry at him for hijacking my blog!

RJGibson said...

Happy Birthday!

Peter said...

Five Oh! Wow. Congratulations!!
Hope you have/had a great day.
(I am banking on 50 being the new 30, btw).

A. J. Patrick Liszkiewicz said...

Happy Birthday, Pamela!

Suzanne said...

I am so late to the party -- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope all your birthday wishes come true. xo