"It's a poor sort of memory that only works backward." Lewis Carroll
Wow. Great pics. I love the wife-beater tee-shirt in the 1987 pic. Who knew!
I guess I knew that he was such a cutie! Harvey was only 22 there--that's the first few months we were married. In fact, that's my 30th birthday photo. (I was such a cradle robber. Harvey was such a baby and also note the Stray Cats bangs)!
You have beautiful skin.
Thank you, Your Majesty.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow. Great pics. I love the wife-beater tee-shirt in the 1987 pic. Who knew!
I guess I knew that he was such a cutie! Harvey was only 22 there--that's the first few months we were married. In fact, that's my 30th birthday photo. (I was such a cradle robber. Harvey was such a baby and also note the Stray Cats bangs)!
You have beautiful skin.
Thank you, Your Majesty.
Post a Comment