"It's a poor sort of memory that only works backward." Lewis Carroll
I think it's bullshit. We can strike them all by our little lonesomes.xo
I think the words keep us cold--and warm. The darkness in the drawing is comprised of all the words in "The Little Match Girl." I have a bad poem with one good line left from 1986: Warm me up I'm so cold . And even that's not good out of context. XOXO right back and Happy Mother's Day.
HAPPY MOMS DAY
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I think it's bullshit. We can strike them all by our little lonesomes.
xo
I think the words keep us cold--and warm. The darkness in the drawing is comprised of all the words in "The Little Match Girl."
I have a bad poem with one good line left from 1986: Warm me up I'm so cold .
And even that's not good out of context.
XOXO right back and Happy Mother's Day.
HAPPY MOMS DAY
Post a Comment