Tuesday, April 22, 2008

FREE WILL ASTROLOGY

CANCER (June 21-July 22): "Many a man fails to become a thinker for the
sole reason that his memory is too good," wrote Friedrich Nietzsche. I
suggest you contemplate that riddle, Cancerian. Is your ability to stir up
new perspectives sometimes hindered by the deep feelings you have
about your history? Is it possible that past experiences you've grown to
treasure tend to diminish your motivation to reinvent yourself
periodically? If so, it's a perfect time to break free of the old days and old
ways. Induce a little forgetfulness so that you're more available for the
future.


My thesis is all about memory and how we operate in memory, in fact a section is called A Walk Through The Memory Palace.

I can now reinvent myself, since as of 11:30 this a.m., I am no longer a graduate student.

I think being a dragonfly sounds good--or maybe a cat. I want to have insubordinate claws.





Widget_logo

3 comments:

Anne Haines said...

Congratulations, Pamela!!

Anonymous said...

hi,

i am looking for cancerian traits.folks here on blog.giftex.in i found interesting astrological gift ideas.

Pamela Johnson Parker said...

Thank you, Anne! I am so exhausted and exhilarated at the same time.