
_______
More good news on the poetry front: My poem, "Pneumonia: Shuckswitch Road," has been taken by qarrtsiluni. I am so happy! They had an editing recommendation that was a wonderful nip/tuck for the poem. Also, I have written a poem I like since finishing my degree. That's almost a first for me--to like something this fast. I immediately sent it out, to teach it a little humility.
Rejections today from Many Mountains Moving. Where, oh, where can I place a longass poem? Any tips, Gentle Reader?
4 comments:
Huzzah! Congrats, Pamela! (:
As for publishing long poems, I have no idea what specific journals are looking for them. But I'm guessing it's easier to publish such poems online, since online journals don't have to worry about printing costs, or a long poem dominating a group of short ones.
Good luck! And yay!
I've heard from a little bird that Chattahoochee Review is looking for long poems.
That's wonderful.
Do let us know when it's up.
Threepenny Review publishes long poems.
Thanks for the recent comment!
And congrats on the recent acceptance.
Post a Comment