"It's a poor sort of memory that only works backward." Lewis Carroll
A friend of mine just brought me Jeanette's new novel from London. It's called The Stone Gods. Can't wait to dive in.
Collin, I'm jealous of your literary connections. (Or, since they are British, would they be connexions?). Let me know how you like Ms. Winterston. She is a one of a kind writer!
Sorry--Winterson. I have phalangeospasm this morning. My fingers are jumping all over the keyboard.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
A friend of mine just brought me Jeanette's new novel from London. It's called The Stone Gods. Can't wait to dive in.
Collin, I'm jealous of your literary connections. (Or, since they are British, would they be connexions?).
Let me know how you like Ms. Winterston. She is a one of a kind writer!
Sorry--Winterson. I have phalangeospasm this morning. My fingers are jumping all over the keyboard.
Post a Comment