"It's a poor sort of memory that only works backward." Lewis Carroll
I read it. Very, very nice.Where'd you get your MFA?
I love the poem. Very topical.
Wonderful progression of imagery, Pamela. Especially like the ending.
Thank you all! Dana--I finished the low-residency MFA at Murray State University in Murray, Kentucky. If you're shopping for a low-residency program, the poetry teachers are strong, and I'll help you any way I can.
That was lovely. Congrats--i love the fire, feather linebreak. Why I dunno...but it's stuck with me since I read it yesterday.
Beautiful poem! It moves like a river...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I read it. Very, very nice.
Where'd you get your MFA?
I love the poem. Very topical.
Wonderful progression of imagery, Pamela. Especially like the ending.
Thank you all!
Dana--I finished the low-residency MFA at Murray State University in Murray, Kentucky. If you're shopping for a low-residency program, the poetry teachers are strong, and I'll help you any way I can.
That was lovely. Congrats--i love the fire, feather linebreak. Why I dunno...but it's stuck with me since I read it yesterday.
Beautiful poem! It moves like a river...
Post a Comment