Sunday, November 22, 2009

Soundzine: Things I Should Have Said


Three of my poems are up at Soundzine for their "Things I Should Have Said" issue. Harvey read the third one, "Kingston," and he sounds fabulous. I hope you like the poems; I know you'll like the way Harvey reads.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
Wonderful Site & Interesting. I Like The Content On Your Blog, Nice & Creative. Keep Up The Good Work. I Find It Genuine And Love Viewing What Other People Are Expresing In Their Lives Day By Day

If You Have Time, Please Check Out Info On The New Social Network Site That Is Becoming As Big Or Bigger Than Facebook, MySpace & Twitter Webpage Below:

VISIT MY WEBPAGE HERE

I Hope To Keep In Contact In The Future If You Wish, Sign Up On Google Friends Connect On My Website If You Wish So We Can Keep In Contact To Succeed Online, I Hope You Have A Great Day.