"It's a poor sort of memory that only works backward." Lewis Carroll
I will soon (when it arrives) be reading Marilyn Krysl's "Dinner with Osama," though it is stores, not a novel. I just finished Homer and Langley, am in the middle of Holly's book, and also working through Julia Barnes's "Arthur and George."
i'm reading my wife... in love with her...ps. i like your blog, its cool
Thanks for stopping by, Tony! I have a copy of Arthur and George somewhere around here. überSpittal, I love your answer. Uxoriusness is a trait that I find endearing.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I will soon (when it arrives) be reading Marilyn Krysl's "Dinner with Osama," though it is stores, not a novel. I just finished Homer and Langley, am in the middle of Holly's book, and also working through Julia Barnes's "Arthur and George."
i'm reading my wife... in love with her...
ps. i like your blog, its cool
Thanks for stopping by, Tony! I have a copy of Arthur and George somewhere around here.
überSpittal, I love your answer. Uxoriusness is a trait that I find endearing.
Post a Comment