Friday, March 26, 2010

Brought to You by the Letter R: Free Writing

One Word: Runway

  • Runway: I thought at first it was runaway, but the A has run away from the runway: Maybe the shoes were too tight, maybe the model A knew that she'd been replaced by the model T (that stick-thin torso a better hanger for clothes), and she decided arms akimbo, to exit the building

    [Pamela]


  • Here's an illuminated R, from the link above. I like the green man and the grins.





    2 comments:

    Lila Rostenberg said...

    I like that "R" also. It is my last initial.
    Thanks for pointing out the "Green man".
    BTW, I am using a photo of sorbet peonies from your blog [found in Google images] in my post today (still writing it). I will give you credit.

    Shoshana Gryffyth said...

    I would love to know where you found this♡