"It's a poor sort of memory that only works backward." Lewis Carroll
forgive my constant commenting, will endevour to hold back, but genuinely lovely image-poem, worthy of Ken Patchen --
Thanks--I love Constant Comment--both the tea and The Room Downstairs. Please don't stop coming by--thanks.
Nice Algonquin welcome, Mrs. Parker. You were easy to like, even before your formally introducing yourself. I look forward to a LTCR.A link to an image you will enjoy. A coupla folks that share your sensibilities (the artist and the model, though not sure who’s who):http://www.abcgallery.com/M/modigliani/modigliani75.html
Whoops, links come, links go, this one should still be depicting Modi's Anna:www.modigliani-drawings.com/anna.htm
Post a Comment
4 comments:
forgive my constant commenting, will endevour to hold back, but genuinely lovely image-poem, worthy of Ken Patchen --
Thanks--I love Constant Comment--both the tea and The Room Downstairs.
Please don't stop coming by--thanks.
Nice Algonquin welcome, Mrs. Parker.
You were easy to like, even before your formally introducing yourself. I look forward to a LTCR.
A link to an image you will enjoy. A coupla folks that share your sensibilities (the artist and the model, though not sure who’s who):
http://www.abcgallery.com/M/modigliani/modigliani75.html
Whoops, links come, links go, this one should still be depicting Modi's Anna:
www.modigliani-drawings.com/anna.htm
Post a Comment