At a local fairgrounds--alternates between my hometown and another small town in Kentucky.
I once was the flea market diva, but I've curtailed Nashville, Louisville, Memphis, etc., since I started my MFA. I still hit the junk stores, Goodwills, and yard sales when I can scrape up the times.
Let me know if you are looking for anything--I can probably find it!
My parents (in great health!) take the Yard Sale trip every year. If they get tired or my dad ets "road rage" (traffic can be very snarled) they stop and do something else for a few days. My dad and mom have found some great bargains this way, mainly pottery/glass.
I say go for it, and maybe I'll see you on the way. This may be my first year to go!
4 comments:
Hey, that's a good haul. Where do you do this trading?
At a local fairgrounds--alternates between my hometown and another small town in Kentucky.
I once was the flea market diva, but I've curtailed Nashville, Louisville, Memphis, etc., since I started my MFA. I still hit the junk stores, Goodwills, and yard sales when I can scrape up the times.
Let me know if you are looking for anything--I can probably find it!
Cool. I've always wanted to do the World's Longest Yardsale that streches along Highway 127 from Alabama to Ohio, but I don't know if I can handle it.
My parents (in great health!) take the Yard Sale trip every year. If they get tired or my dad ets "road rage" (traffic can be very snarled) they stop and do something else for a few days. My dad and mom have found some great bargains this way, mainly pottery/glass.
I say go for it, and maybe I'll see you on the way. This may be my first year to go!
Post a Comment