Thursday, March 10, 2005

Don't Let Me Anywhere Near Google!

This is what came from "Get a Google Poem."

I keep hearing an obnoxious announcer, myself in my own monotone, and Mike Hammer

POETRY PANTOUM FOR THREE VOICES

OFFER -- you will receive a unique ONE-OF-A-KIND limerick haiku—
Sessile session sesterce sestertium--that's consonance.
It's been harder to write the sex bits sober,
Such as a villanelle or sestina, - Sex,

Sessile session sesterce sestertium
--that's consonance.
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted
Anything looser than a villanelle, sestina--Sex?
Well, it's been harder to write the sex bits sober.

In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted
Haiku, sonnets, and horsemeat. And
It's been harder to write the sex bits sober,
Found in the poems….It was during this time that I'd

Tried haiku, sonnets, horse meat and
Well, any kind of formal poem (sonnet, villanelle, sestina, etc.) I
Found nothing in the poems. It was during this time that I'd
Been a Household Sex Agent (with tools) in Limerick.

As a kind of formal poem (sonnet, villanelle, sestina, etc.)
I'd been busted for drugs. Now I was back in the states.
Household Sex Agent (with tools). Limerick,
Villanelle, lightning streak--

I'd been busted for drugs. Now I was back in the states,
Panhandling. Hey, you? Free-verse? Villanelle? Sestina?
Villanelle, lightning streak
A sestina, and haiku...

What about you? Free-verse? villanelle? sestina?
The most relevant results, we have omitted some entries
Lightning streak, Basho. From the inner lining of my coat
I'd flash sex as possible kind of formal poem (sonnet, villanelle, sestina),

The most relevant results--we have omitted some entries
Very similar to the 27 already displayed. If you like
Sex as possible kind of formal poem (sonnet, villanelle, sestina,
Dover Beach Tired Sex Bridges)

Very similar to the 27 already displayed--if you like
Sex Agents (with tools) from Limerick,
Dover Beach, Tired Sex, Bridges,
reads my personal ad. Strength's to be found in the tensile

Sex Agents (with tools), from Limerick,
Sestina Dover Beach’s tired sex. A bridge's
advantage--Strength is all to be found in the tensile--
Sessile session sesterce sestertium sestet--those consonants.

Sestina of "Blake/Dover Beach/Tired/Sex/Bridges"
For drugs. Now I am back in the states they
Offer--sessile session sesterce sestertium sestet?
I--well, it's been harder to write the sex bits sober,

Longing for drugs. Now I’m back in the States, they
come towards me in little fugues, and I--
Well, it's been harder to write. The sex bites, sober.
OFFER -- you will receive a unique ONE-OF-A-KIND limerick or haiku
_______________

This was surely fun, and maybe there is a real poem in there. I am really fond of the line "Anything looser than a villanelle."

No comments: