Friday, June 17, 2005

Kiss Off

entrancing
You have an entrancing kiss~ the kind that leaves
your partner bedazzled and maybe even feeling
he/she is dreaming. Quite effective; the kiss
that never lessens and always blows your
partner away like the first time.


What kind of kiss are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Not that I think there is much to this, but in the disco era, there was a "Kiss Off for Charity" in my town whereby a magician was to be kissed, and SOMEBODY said she would participate by kissing the magician only if she went first, and upon going first the contest was declared immediately closed, and SOMEBODY was the winner.

And when I kissed my husband goodnight on our first date, he wrecked his car immediately afterwards.

Way too much information, but after reading Reb Livingston, I am empowered.

By the way, I have also ridden a camel and an elephant and can juggle down, as well as up.

No comments: