Ahhh. I just made a post called "Unfolding" (it has fewer words, I think, then this post)--then came here and saw this. I like that. And I will definitely be thinking of you during your surgery and the weeks leading up to it. And funny--I have one leg that is 5'5", the other around 5'3", have had many a surgery to get them that close together.
2 comments:
Ahhh. I just made a post called "Unfolding" (it has fewer words, I think, then this post)--then came here and saw this. I like that. And I will definitely be thinking of you during your surgery and the weeks leading up to it. And funny--I have one leg that is 5'5", the other around 5'3", have had many a surgery to get them that close together.
best,
em
Thanks, Emily! I like the mandalas (? spelling) you've been posting.
BTW, the check for the books went out, and hopefully you'll get it soon. I am looking forward to all that fiction and poetry!
Post a Comment