Sunday, May 08, 2005

One Mint Julep...Was the Cause of It All

You have not lived till this is your Mother's Day greeting from your spouse...ending with Just a little spot of soul now. Especially after Derby Day! Harvey has a great singing voice! I love to hear him.

I've had a wonderful, spoiled rotten weekend--all because of a total of 24 hours labor (22 with stubborn first boychild by C-section 7 weeks early and fat as a bowling ball and 2 hours with stubborn little girlchild who couldn't wait for the scalpel, and also 2 weeks early! If you cannot tell it all three of us are very impatient!) Daniel took me out to eat and bought me flowers. Raleigh gave me a framed picture of herself as a baby--very cute--and wrote a poem for me, which rhymed coins with going, which was pretty cool, also.

Happy Mother's Day to all of you moms out there! It's a great blessing to have children and a husband who spoil me 364 other days of the year, too. I am thankful every day for them all.

No comments: