"It's a poor sort of memory that only works backward." Lewis Carroll
Thursday, February 24, 2011
Ace of Cups: Open Door Policy
All right, who is sending me these images? I am very fond of them, and I appreciate getting them, but the fact that I don't know who gifts me is bothering me.
You can eliminate me from your list of suspects--if it had been me, I would have sent The Tower, but it wouldn't have been me, since my feelings about the card would likely be misinterpreted by anyone to who, I sent it. Not to mention, I tend to be less cryptic and more boring in my dealings. Which isn't to say that I'm not jealous--semi-excitement can be invigorating and anyone taking an interest is at the least interesting--I think I'd like it if someone were secretly sending me tarot cards :)
1 comment:
You can eliminate me from your list of suspects--if it had been me, I would have sent The Tower, but it wouldn't have been me, since my feelings about the card would likely be misinterpreted by anyone to who, I sent it. Not to mention, I tend to be less cryptic and more boring in my dealings.
Which isn't to say that I'm not jealous--semi-excitement can be invigorating and anyone taking an interest is at the least interesting--I think I'd like it if someone were secretly sending me tarot cards :)
Post a Comment