I have your Blog on my favorites. It was too good to be true. looked. Now I read, "I am a widow." Is it my vision? Is it tim.....ing? I saw the best minds of my generation study with a young man. I studied with the same man oder. His book has been on my desk since 1959.
William Carlos Williams is one of my touchstone poets. He and Keats are my favorite physician-poets (joining Dr. Chekhov in the pantheon of great writers who know the human body as well as the human heart).
4 comments:
I have your Blog on my favorites. It was too good to be true. looked. Now I read, "I am a widow." Is it my vision? Is it tim.....ing?
I saw the best minds of my generation study with a young man. I studied with the same man oder. His book has been on my desk since 1959.
I/You correspondence is nice.
correction: line 5: change "oder" to "older".
Wonderful.
Thank you!
William Carlos Williams is one of my touchstone poets. He and Keats are my favorite physician-poets (joining Dr. Chekhov in the pantheon of great writers who know the human body as well as the human heart).
Post a Comment