Monday, May 09, 2005

Meme de la Meme

Name five things that people in your circle of friends or peer group are wild about, but you can’t really understand the fuss over.

1. Bleaching your hair. Heck, brushing my hair's enough primping for me most days.
2. Language poetry. For the longest time, I thought all poetry was language poetry. (I still think deconstructionism's kissing cousin to vivisection).
3. Photo-capable phones. Not unless they bring back hieroglyphs do I want a picture phone.
4. Shania Twain. Give me Dolly and "Jolene" any day.
5. Margarine. I am not putting plastic on my food unless it's Saran wrap.

Man, oh, man, am I boring.

2 comments:

Pamela Johnson Parker said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pamela Johnson Parker said...

"La vie est une. Qui la découpe en petits morceaux n'en peut saisir le
visage."

Life is one (and indivisible). He who cuts it into little
pieces cannot grasp its face.

Eric Orsenna (quoted in French-Word-a-Day)

Peut-etre, c'est vrai pour l'ouvre?

Pamela on deconstructionism