Think Jane Eyre.
Delete Red Room, Lowood School for Girls, moors, Thornfield Hall, slashed wedding dress, fire.
Insert Neon Trees' "Animal," bar and elevator of the Congress Hotel in Chicago, chemistry and beautiful hands.
Ink in two more chance encounters, hundreds of conversations, and 10 dates.
Imagine kissing like you've never imagined it.
Substitute adjunct for governess.
Make Mr. Rochester younger and speak with an adorable accent.
Separate by water. Add money woes.
Keep the unlikely proposal in the mix.
What do you do?
Share |
Delete Red Room, Lowood School for Girls, moors, Thornfield Hall, slashed wedding dress, fire.
Insert Neon Trees' "Animal," bar and elevator of the Congress Hotel in Chicago, chemistry and beautiful hands.
Ink in two more chance encounters, hundreds of conversations, and 10 dates.
Imagine kissing like you've never imagined it.
Substitute adjunct for governess.
Make Mr. Rochester younger and speak with an adorable accent.
Separate by water. Add money woes.
Keep the unlikely proposal in the mix.
What do you do?
Share |

3 comments:
Is there a woman in the attic gnashing her teeth and pulling out her hair? If so, run.
I am not sure whether there is another person in this tug of war or not.
That's making me run.
You can never
persuade one person that another
is a liar. People prefer the liar
Honestly, with full knowledge.
*
from “Passage” by Fanny Howe
I guess I ain't people, because I don't prefer the liar.
Post a Comment