Saturday, April 16, 2011

Ten Minutes of Rain and Thunder Audio [HQ]

1

GRATITUDE JOURNAL:
1. I have found the perfect shirt for my poetry reading. It is a peachy-pink--the color of pink lemonade melted at the bottom of a 1940s bubble pitcher. My cameos look amazing with it.
2. I have been jewelry shopping--more on that later. I have the coolest rhinestone and emerald glass-eyed gator bracelet. It's fabulous vintage.
3. Raleigh has Sperry Topsiders and Ree Zips and the world's coolest socks from Sperry, as well. She bought me lunch at Olive Garden as a thank you. (I have mannerly, generous kids).
4. I have found the perfect lipstick (red), which I've been searching for since Persian red was discontinued in 1993. I have also found the perfect dress--and it's in my closet. Oh, I cannot believe the dress I wore in 1997 is now the perfect dress 14 years later.
5. It's flip-flop weather, and I have been given the money for a pedicure. Oh, my feet will be beautiful soon. Decades after I stopped playing tennis, I had tennis toes--cramped and red and ugly nails. They're finally gone, and I can have pretty feet this summer. I bought some black sandals to celebrate.

No comments: