Tuesday, April 05, 2011
Todd Rundgren - I Saw the Light
GRATITUDE JOURNAL:
1. Oh, Universe. I have plans for a writing retreat this summer. Thank you for making this possible.
2. Oh, Universe. I have tickets to a Kings of Leon concert. Thank you for this! I so look forward to a night of music.
3. Oh, Universe. I have a new poem. It's a happy Harvey poem. Maybe the run of sad poems is over for a bit...
4. Oh, Universe. I have the world's smartest (straight-A and savvy) children. Be good to them.
5. Oh, Universe. I hate to ask you for one more thing, when you've been so giving and forgiving today, but could someone please publish my 208-line poem about Doris Holbrook?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Unknown factoid:
I met Todd Rundgren several times and once when I was pregnant and I named my son after him (middle name.)
My middle name is Kim. Just Kim. I wasn't named after anyone. So I am actually an RK.
xoxox
That's very cool. (I met Freddie Mercury, but I didn't name anything after him, although I did have a Siamese named Queen Killer, because of her fondness for the slaughter of rodents).
RK is so cool. Kim is Vietnamese for gold, but you probably knew that.
XOXO back at you.
Post a Comment